Kali Linux Installation Guide
Thanks for choosing Kali Linux. Here you learn how to install Kali Linux in your computer/laptop.
Make sure your Computer/Laptop's DVD drive working fine.
Now you find out which key responsible for boot menu from here.
Normally boot menu key is F10/F12/Esc. may be it different so please ensure via the above given link. If you still not found boot menu key then please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow below steps to install Kali Linux in your system :
- Insert Kali Linux DVD in DVD Drive.
- Power on your system and press boot menu key.
- Now system gives you various options to boot your computer.
- Choose your DVD Drive for the boot process.
- Now System booting from Kali Linux DVD.
- System Ask for Try Kali Linux OR Install Kali Linux option. Choose Try Linux Mint option.
- After some process, A desktop view appears on your screen.
- Now you enjoy Kali Linux without installing.
- If you want to install then Click on Install icon which appears on the desktop and follow onscreen instructions.
After sucessfull installation Kali Linux require password.
Default username : root
Default password: toor